So... apparently having a blog is the new cool thing to do. After talking it over, Anthony and I however discovered that neither of us have anything particularly interesting to add to the net community - we don't have kids (except for the furry four legged kind), and our jobs pretty much are the same each day - that we're allowed to disclose thanks to HIPPA anyway. None-the-less, welcome to our blog. We like to travel, so we'll put some pictures up from our vacations and I'll try to post some of my artsy pictures for your viewing pleasure. I suppose if we feel a need to rant about no particular topic, we could post that as well. Anthony and I have a penchant for really cheesy jokes too, so we might add a box for that - we'll just have to see what evolves.
We're looking forward to a great 2008! Hope you and yours had a nice Christmas and a good new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment