

One of Anthony and my favorite places to eat is the Melting Pot. The first time that we went there was December 2005 for our Honeymoon in Nashville, TN. The next time we went was this past November 2007 in Charlottesville, VA. (We look older, and a little more tired) The one in Nashville is underground and I thought that they were all supposed to be that way, but the one in VA was not. Not only is the food fun to eat, but it really is delicious - I mean really, playing with the food that you eat! How much better can this get? It's on the pricey side for sure, but it's a great once-every-two-years treat. So if i get tired of the medical school thing, I think I'll start a Melting Pot resturaunt. In Charlottesville, it's downtown just off the main square, and faces the rail road track. We got to sit across from the wine case which was also beautiful. I really loved this light. It takes a while to eat the food at the Melting Pot because there are several courses and you cook the food rather than having it cooked for you. If you ever get the chance - I suggest checking it out! (
http://www.meltingpot.com/).
1 comment:
Kim!
Yes, I love the swing bag! I just bought the frenchy bag pattern, though. I think both of those bags really show off the design of the fabric, so I'm still hunting for something bold and fun! Please post it when you do it!!
Hope school is going well for you. We missed you at Chimneyville the other night...
Post a Comment