I have all of these great ideas, but just can't seem to get them finished... or even started at this rate either. The next three things that are on my list:
1. Recover pillows for the couch. The covers I made and currently still have on them are really pretty, but they have too much blue. and now that the background of the cabinet is red, i want pillows that have more red in them. The sad part is that I've had the material for at least a month now, and still haven't gotten around to covering them. Hopefully this weekend, but we'll see.
2. Bookcase: I've got an old chest of drawers that is not being used any more, but is still in ok shape. It currently has four drawers. My thought is to take the drawers out. take out two of the drawer casings, and then put a botton in the remaining two places. so that it makes a two shelf stand. I could use it in my office/extra bedroom. I'll post pictures if i ever get around to doing this. maybe now that the weather is nice.
3. Rediculous weeds in the front yard. Like the rest of our neighbors, our grass is a nice shade of brown - really the whole front yard, EXCEPT for this large green tuft of clover-like stuff that decided to grow right in the middle of the front yard. First plan is to actually go out and cut it down or mow the yard. 2nd plan of action is to find some weed and feed stuff. The rest of the flowerbeds are ok. I'm expecting to see the tips of my bulbs in a few weeks - this will be the 2nd spring we've been in the house, so they should come up fuller this year (cross your fingers).
The problem with school ... and school ... and well... there isn't a lot of time for anything else, but no complaints. 3 years and ~4 months to go :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment